Child Care Hours
Monday ~ Friday
8:00 am ~ 1 pm & 3:30 pm ~ 8:30 pm
8:45 am ~ 11:00 am
Meet Our Nursery Staff
Child Care Policies
The following guidelines have been established for the safety and benefit of all parents, their children, and the attendants.
1. Reservations are requested to be made 24 hours in advance. This will help us determine ages and numbers of children as well as the need for staffing. Drop ins are welcome only if space and attendants are available. Note: Members may make reservations up to one week in advance.
2. The Child Care room will not be staffed if no advance reservations are made.
3. Children seven (7) and under are to be in the Child Care unless supervised by an adult.
4. Please call to cancel reservations at least one hour in advance. A $2.00 ?no show? fee will be charged if your reservation is not cancelled and you do not show up.
5. Fees are $1.00 per hour per child. Prepaid Child Care cards are available at the Service Desk for your convenience.
6. There will be a $1.00 minimum charge per visit.
7. The maximum time per visit is two (2) hours.
8. Children must be checked in by a parent or guardian upon arrival and checked out upon departure.
9. Children who are ill will not be allowed in the Child Care. Children carrying a childhood virus (chicken pox, etc.), will be denied access for the safety of others. Parents will be called for children who become ill or cry continually.
10. Parents must be in the club to use the Child Care facility (CSD rules).
11. Please make sure your children are fed prior to their Child Care visit. Snacks being brought into the Child Care are discouraged.
12. Child Care hours will be posted and subject to change.
13. Unsupervised children under the age of 12, who are not abiding by club rules and regulations, will be placed in the Child Care facility and the members account will be charged.
Thank You for Your Cooperation